At Community House, we have a number of facilities available for local community groups and for local businesses to use.
- We can provide photocopying at low cost.
- We have a warm phone provided by North Yorkshire County Council which can connect you free of charge to several organisations such as the job centre, benefits service and the tax office.
- We can also signpost you to various organisations that offer support and help depending on your circumstances and requirements.
- We have two wheelchairs available for hire for the community. We charge a small amount to cover the cost of insurance and maintenance. Please contact our reception team on 01765 603631 or send us a message to check availability.
- We are open five days a week and have a staffed reception between 9am and 5pm. However, the building is open after this time and closes at 9pm Monday to Thursday.
- We also have various rooms for hire – suitable for a range of functions and activities
Ground Floor Plan
First Floor Plan
Conference Room Floor Plan
Garden Room Floor Plan
The Willow Floor Plan
The Elm Room Floor Plan